Monday, October 29, 2007

ALL HALLOWS SAMHAIM ALL HALLOW'S EVE HALLOWEEN THE GREAT SABBAT ALL SOULS DAY DIA DE LOS MUERTOS HALLOW E'eN

http://www.ucc.ie/fecc/samhain.html A spirit night borrowing from many different traditions I've come up with my own celebration. Honoring relatives that have made an impact in my life. My father Edward Eugene Williamson 1947 - 1972 rest in peace DADDY. My great-uncle Nelson L. Alston 1923 - 1995 the man who raised me taught me how to be a stubborn bitch. Also how to face adversity with a smile.

My auntie Bonnie Lynn Smith 1957 - 2006 she blessed me with a calmness.If there is a heaven she's there.
My papa Robert Jones Jr. he give me my work ethic no matter what the job do it well. In memory I honor them for their strengths, wisdom, grace, and love. I'll eat a snickers for my uncle, drink a Lil gin for papa and read the Bible for my aunt. For my Daddy I'll just be still, holding a space in my heart of hearts for him.

No comments: