Friday, November 2, 2007

Thank the GODS its friday

First this PMS ain't no joke!
I'm sitting at my desk about to cry I'm so emotional right now I scare myself.
Today is a teachers institution day basically no school.
So Anise is at home (my 17y/o high school Senior) and she got friends over.
Ken her father is having a hissy fit-"why they got to come over here?"
This is the same argument every time she has guest.
We just moved into this very nice duplex and I arranged it so that the kids are downstairs and we're up.
Every other place we've had he had turned into his office living room dine area our bedroom.
So now at 17 she can have a little company over, Don't see the problem.
He makes my ass itch with all his complaining about her company.
He has an office upstairs close the door.
I'm at the point were I sick of always trying to make him comfortable.
His office that is fully furnished (we ain't got a living room couch yet)doesn't have a TV. So him and his laptop are parked in front of my closet door, I got to climb around his big yellow ass to get dressed.
So we got cable this f*&8er was using my massage table as a desk downstairs.
My plan was to go into the Spa business with my sister but plans change when I had to go back to being a nurse full time his business took a slump.
Well I'm not going to stop the kids from enjoying what little they have left of their childhood. FUCK HIM

No comments: