Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Bored

Where will I go from here? I've decided to stay at my present job for another 3 yrs. I'd like to go back to school but can't make up my mind for what. I feel like I'm caught in a web or stuck in fog. I try writing but have no training, so one of my goals is to take a writers course. I love to read fiction, nonfiction, sci-fi, fantasy, auto bio, African-American studies, women's studies, women's health, metaphysical, hoodoo, vodou, tarot, cook books, magazines, youth fantasy books like the golden compass, eragon, poetry, self published zines, pamphlets, novels bought at summer fest. Stories out of my kids school books, books off their reading list. Blogs reading blogs I'm blogging now at work plus reading others I'll loss my job when they check my activity. Sometimes I get tired of the BS people looking over my shoulder. I'm a grown ass woman being treated like a child this ain't my first job. Enough about my tired ass work environment. What am I going to do with myself? Jill Scott CD released today hooray hooray!!!!