Thursday, September 27, 2007

Shoe me!


I got an email this morning from sole lounge a shoe boutique here in Chicago. I've been shopping there for about 2 years now. I'm proud to say that I support Black owned businesses. Well I picked these three so far, I like fun and funky footwear. I'm a self confessed SHOE FREAK ! The first because of the studs and it looks like I might be able to get my big ass calves down in there. Why do they make the boot shaft so small ? A bony chick can not rock a boot the way a big bone can. (can I get an amen) The next shoe sock boot thingy is something I can definitely play with. My better half will flip out because he can be
such a tight butt sometime. What the hell! my feet, my money, wait my feet,his money. This
last one I was on the fence red;( I have a problem with Black people and red shoes. We shouldn't wear red shoes especially our men folk our African and Caribbean cousins either.
I might have to break down it's got a peak toe SEXY. I can see my feet in those shoes walking in the office. Yes I'd wear them to work I'd rock those bad boys with a pant suit the new ones with
the cropped sleeve jacket. A silky blouse with just a hint of clev,would blow their Lil jcpenny, K mart, Gap shopping mindssssssss.




No comments: