Thursday, September 13, 2007

Watching

It is unnatural the attraction I have to wombmyn. How I peep at the way the southern parts sway, it is an unnatural attraction that makes me this way. I'm happy in my gender wide hips, full lips, fuzzy hair capable of carrying seed. But I find myself sneaking a peak at the perkiness of breast the sexiness of a calf in a spiked high heel leather strappy strings lacing up to the knees g-o-r-g-e-r-o-u-s to me. What makes me appreciate the glorious image of Venus, the queenly profile of Nzinga, the tight ass of JLo. Unnatural is the attraction I can not look. Wrapped heads bald heads straighten or loc, indigo blu, black, neon pink, bloody red heads. I just glance take a peek at the sheer beauty of the rainbow. I like to watch. I make judgements in my mind it's the disintegration of our movement of a joint integration of our kind.

No comments: