Sunday, September 9, 2007

letter to my better half



I maybe a fool for you but I'm not stupid. I now you have someone else and that you have your affairs. You pretty much said so when I asked "Is there someone else more agreeable to your situation." You said nothing not "no" you just didn't answer OK, I understand. I'm not going to talk about it, so you don't have to deny it. I'm not going to take the blame or be ashamed again it's not going to be my fault. But it's stupid to pretend I don't know, haven't seen the signs of another woman. But you're not going to blame me.You can tell her what you want about me too get justification and she'll be agreeable it's called "ego" If I'm wrong about all this then I apologize. But of I'm right don't blame me because it's not my fault.

2 comments:

Chari said...

Dang. :-O

Mae B. said...

Thank-you. Your page is beautiful.